Welcome to our Practice!
Welcome to Athens Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine P.C., the leader in Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep medicine in the Athens area since 1979. For over 30 years, Athens Pulmonary has had a long-standing reputation for excellence among patients, physicians and hospitals. Our board certified physicians provide comprehensive consultative, diagnostic, and therapeutic services for patients with illnesses that affect the lungs and breathing ability. Some of the diseases we routinely treat include:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) /Emphysema
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH)
- Lung Cancer
- Sleep Disorders
Utilizing the latest technology, we offer state-of-the-art care in both the outpatient and hospital settings. Our services include:
- Electromagnetic Navigation Bronchoscopy
- Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS)
- Flexible bronchoscopy
- Flexible Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing and Sensory Testing (FEESST)
- Pulmonary Function Test (PFT)
- Right heart catheterization
We currently have privileges to treat our patient's at Athens Regional Medical Center (Athens), St. Mary's Hospital (Athens) and Landmark Hospital (Athens). We welcome patients at our offices in Athens, Lavonia and Greensboro. Our highly trained and compassionate physicians with a friendly and caring support staff, are ready to help you breathe better.